Great light source for Conex containers!
We can NOW infuse your Conex container with natural light!
This low profile tubular skylight will bring a great source of light into your dark container. Save electricity and let the sun shine and illuminate your container during the daylight hours.
How easy is this to install?A Solar LightBlaster tubular skylight is a very simple install. It comes with a template to help you cut the circular hole in your container's roof. Full installation instructions are available below. It comes in three parts and they just fit together unbelievably easy.
- Solar tubular skylight made specifically for sheds
- Energy efficient
- Low profile
- Sturdy construction
- Natural light is a better source of light for our own energy levels and focus while working than under artificial light
- Easily installation
- Save money by eliminating daytime use of electric lights.
- Increase the value of your shed or home with tubular lighting.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ALL PRODUCTS to the lower 48 states only (limited time).
Solar LightBlaster™ for Conex Containers
Solar LightBlaster™ comes with the following:
- top outdoor globe to gather the sunlight
- galvanized metal flashing for attaching to the shed's roof
- inner globe to disperse the light inside your shed
- circular template
- packet of hardware
Solar LightBlaster™ Specs
Shaft Opening• 7 3/8" diameter
• Roof Hole Template: 8" diameter
Exterior Dome• two piece acrylic dome assembly in an aluminum trim
Installed Height• when installed on ½" plywood, the unit is 7" tall.
Base Flashing• 13 3/4" diameter
• material: spun aluminum .080 thickness
Interior Trim Flashing• 10" diameter
Interior Reflector• 7 3/4" diameter
OTHER PRODUCTS WE OFFER FOR CONEX CONTAINERS
TRADEMARKS: Conex products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Conex. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.