NEW Solar SlantBlaster™ Preinstalled on a Slantback Vent
Our newest attic vents and designed for asphalt roofs and feature a slankback style vent.
Solar SlantBlaster™ roof vent fans help move that heated air out of your attic, even on overcast, cloudy days. As long as some sun rays are hitting the solar panel, your fan will be working to pull hot air out of your attic or shed.
This doesn't require a thermostat or on/off switch. Whenever the sun shines, it will boost the effectiveness of the slankback "passive" vent and alleviating the hot air in your attic or shed.
- Solar-powered fan vent that ventilates a home's attic, shed or garage
- Helps remove hot, moist air faster than a passive vent alone
- Helps promotes uniform air movement throughout the vented space
- Helps minimize mold/mildew growth
- Helps prevent moist wood that can lead to rot and pest infestations
- Improves your living space by removing the hot, oven-like temperatures in a home's attic
- Makes a shed or garage into a cooler work environment
- Improves the air quality in sheds and other work spaces by promoting fresh air movement
- Prevents tools from rusting in sheds and garages because moist air is being removed
- Easily installation (install it just like any other roof vent)
- The fan works whenever the sun shines
- The vent itself always works as a passive/static vent 24 hours a day, rain or shine
- 8" diameter vent with 50.265 sq inch of net free vent area
- 25 year-rated solar panel (3 Watt)
- 50,000 hour-rated fan (15 years at 9 hrs/day)
- 2700 rpm/39 cfm two-ball bearing fan
- 20x16" base flashing for a weather tight collar
- Bird-proof design