Solar RVOblaster™ Preinstalled on a Vent
These days all attic vents are installed according to specific building codes that involve calculating your attic's space to figure out the amount of intake and outlet ventilation required.
If you've had your roof replaced in the last 10 years by a reputable roofer, then your roof has the proper number of vents. But those vents are all passive ventilation that only work WHEN there is wind blowing up through your intake vents.
Solar RVOblaster™ roof vent fans help move that heated air out of your attic, even on overcast, cloudy days.
How many vents will you need on your house?
- Easily installation (install it just like any other roof vent)
- The fan works whenever the sun shines
- The vent itself always works as a passive vent 24 hours a day, rain or shine
- 25 year-rated solar panel (3 Watt)
- 50,000 hour-rated fan (15 years at 9 hrs/day)
- 2700 rpm/39 cfm two-ball bearing fan
- Patent-pending fan mount which snaps into RVO vents
- 4 stainless steel clips to mount the panel
- Solar-powered fan vent that ventilates a home's attic, shed or garage
- Helps remove hot, moist air faster than a passive vent alone
- Helps promotes uniform air movement throughout the vented space
- Helps minimize mold/mildew growth
- Helps prevent moist wood that can lead to rot and pest infestations
- Improves your living space by removing the hot, oven-like temperatures in a home's attic
- Makes a shed or garage into a cooler work environment
- Improves the air quality in sheds and other work spaces by promoting fresh air movement
- Prevents tools from rusting in sheds and garages because moist air is being removed
- Can even be installed on a dog house to prevent heat buildup on those hot summer days
Solar RVOblaster™ with VentThe Solar RVOblaster™ panel and fan unit are pre-installed on the RVO38 metal vent.
RVOblaster™ with Black RVO38 Vent
Solar RVOblaster™ with Vent comes with the following:
- 8" RVO38 metal vent (comes in various colors)
- everything in the Solar RVOblaster™ Kit except the Installation instructions (install this vent just like you would any other roof vent)
RVOblaster™ with Brown RVO38 Vent
So where else can I use these cool vents aside from my home?
A Solar RVOblaster vent is a perfect solar-powered ventilation solution for your garden shed, utility shed, storage shed or even your garage.
Stop working in unbearable conditions when you can have fresh air circulating in your shed or garage whenever the sun is shining. Plus, keep those gas fumes from smelling up your utility shed.
Take a proactive approach to improving your garden shed's ventilation. It is an easy install.
Trust us, you won't regret it. Sheds and garages should not be saunas. Let us help you convert it back to a workable space.
That's right, Solar Blaster can even come to the aid of your dog house.
No one wants their pet to suffer in the unbearable summer heat so we build them their very own dog house. But unlike your own home, a dog house will heat up even more because it lacks any sort of insulation.
Eliminate that heat by the power of the sun! Truly give your pets a shady spot to go during those hot afternoons when you're at work.